Biller’s Bikes shop has established a regional
reputation for quality bicycle maintenance with
emphasis on transparent pricing and top-drawer
customer accommodation. We’ll look over your
bike together and decide exactly what you want.
We’re doing lots of tune-ups/refurbishments on
Bianchi, Cannondale, Trek, Specialized and your
favorite family bikes. Tune-ups are generally
$75; we go through the entire bike, part by part.
Biller’s Bikes Quality Tune-Up Special $75*
- Replace tires and tubes (if agreed necessary)
- Tire swaps include major wheel cleaning and buffing
- Very thoroughly clean and lubricate bike/all parts
- Adjust/repair brakes, gears, chain, moving parts
- Dozens of other inspections/repairs/adjustments
- Seat and handlebar adjustment (free fitting help)
*Parts additional as required. We’ll call for unquoted purchase approval
over $25.00. All work is fully guaranteed. Add years of quality service to
your bicycle investment. Kids bikes often less, we've got to see the bike.
There is probably no more thorough tune-up anywhere; we do everything.
213 N. Juniata Street
Havre de Grace, MD 21078
Biller’s Bikes Quality Bicycle Repairs
Call us at 443-502-2377 to discuss your bicycle
repairs and refurbishment. The turn-around time
in season is usually a few days to two weeks
maximum. Many older bikes have multiple issues
and require major refurbishment; this has become
a house specialty. Bring by your ride, let's talk.
|VOTED BEST BIKE SHOP
HARFORD COUNTY, MD
Huffington Post "PATCH"